Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Art of Painting II

Okay so I have extras of the pattern paper that I made yesterday. So I decided to use it all up and create more cards hehe. So, I managed to do 2 more cards, another gift tag and an altered jam jar to add up to the collection.

Card #3 (adding up to the collection)


Card # 4


Gift tag # 2


And this is the jam jar


.. in which I store my all shapes foam stickers


It's a simple altered art where I just insert the painting paper into the jar (instead of pasting it on the outer side of the jar) to protect the paper. I also covered the pattern paper on the jar lid with transparency for the same reason. And I added the white ribbon so that it would look like part of the whole collection. Well, I made few altered paper clips as well, but I'll reserve that for another entry. ;p

Oh. And my jar still smells like strawberry jam! Yum yum!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Miyahh! The jam jar looks so chic! I want one hehehe
    -nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. later we can do swap ok!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails