Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Brownies

I realised that my cardstock collection is thinning so I need to shop for some more tomorrow. And I'm left with lots of purples (haha), blues an d some dull colours. Once I was into dull colours - only lately I realised that bright colours bring more energy to my cards ;p

So this is actually an attempt to finish up the dull-colour cardstocks - the browns. Oh. And I got to experiment with my hand-made Primas as well!

I love this first card - and the whole simplicity of it. I use button to embellish my Prima. You're probably familiar with the pattern paper used as it's the same one from my previous projects! That's the good thing of using wrapping paper - you can do lots and lots of projects using the same material!


This is another card with slightly similar in design. And I used brads to attach the Primas to the cardstock (the pic quality is sooo bad)


Zoom in the Primas...


This next card is special as the striped pattern is actualy an IKEA serviette. Lovely isn't it. And the Prima used is from another wrapping paper (I emboss it).



Last but not least, a gift tag with another prima. I used a quilled ped as the bud of the flower. I just bought a scallop scissors few weeks back so I had fun experimenting with it!


* All the cards above are using plain cardstocks. The stripes shown on the cards (the one that look like its being embossed) are the effects of a very bad camera. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails