Monday, November 02, 2009

Card-Runway (Part 2)

Here comes the cards for Card-Runway part 2. In continuation from the previous entry, I present four more cards from the 10+1 collection.

Card 5: One of my rare experiment using pattern papers. It might look easy to do, but it took me a while to arrange the colour combination and the design. I'm a plain paper crafter, so patterns do scare me a bit hehe.



Card 6: An updated version of this card. It's also a continuation from Card no 5.



Card 7: Totally forgot to take a close-up shot of the card. Quilled sunflowers, with an added ribbons and buttons. I also use embossing technique on the card.



Card 8: Start playing with the ribbon. And then I quilled a tree. :) One of my favs coz it's green!



There goes another four in the collection. Will try to post the final part once I can find the time to do so. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails